Host an Event at No Cost to You!
Do you want to increase traffic in your store at no cost to you? With National Rarities, you can enliven your jewelry business by partnering with us for our next buying event in your area. It’s simple, easy and generates revenue for you.
We partner with retail jewelry stores around the country to offer three-day events. At these estate buying events we evaluate and purchase a wide variety of items, collectibles and rarities. Our events are fun, unique and provide an excellent service to customers looking for a safe place to receive a free evaluation of their valuables with no obligation to sell.
We market the event. We bring in the customers.
We buy. We pay you.
Benefits For Your Business
How partnering with National Rarities benefits your business:
- We drive traffic to your store. We accomplish this by paying for all advertising featuring your brand and using a variety of ads targeting the demographic in higher income brackets.
- We help with future sales. Many of our retail partners offer a 20% bonus if customers take their payment in store credit. We also refer pieces that are sentimental or broken to the store for redesign or repair.
- At the end of the three-day event we pay you 10% of everything we purchased and we pay for all future referrals.
- Once we have established a relationship, we offer our partners access to our estate inventory at wholesale prices.
What Do Retailers Say About National Rarities?
An Outstanding Partner
National Rarities is an exceptional partner:
- Our buyers are GIA trained and have specialization in a variety of areas, including fine art, antique toys, military memorabilia, autographs, coins, firearms, watches, jewelry and more.
- We have a 5-star rating on Google, are preferred on Facebook and have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We value the reputation of our store partner to the fullest and always have open and honest transactions.
- Our goal is to build relationships that will last for years to come.
- We strive for perfection in all areas.
Let's Get Started!
If you’re interested in hosting an event, use the button below and reach out to us today.